Change Adoption Lead - Office 365 Transformation
A leading city based financial services client requires a Change Adoption Lead as part of an Office 365 Transformation.
- The programme is about to start migrating users onto the Microsoft 365 platform and there is a need for an Adoption Lead to work closely with the various business stakeholders to plan migration activities, support them through the change journey and to manage the tasks associated with the migration.
- The Adoption Lead will work closely with a selection of stakeholders such as Change Champions, Records Managers and IT Coordinators to guide the business through the migration journey from start to end.
- The role will requires initiative and a flexible approach to gather requirements from the business stakeholders, manage an aggressive plan through to delivery (with some resistance likely from some stakeholders) and work closely with colleagues within the Microsoft 365 programme team.
Change Adoption Lead - Required Experience
The role requires an understanding of Microsoft 365 and the Teams application.
Experience in working in a complex and busy organisation with multiple offices spread across the world.
- Experience of managing both technical and non technical stakeholders through an Office 365 Transformation.
- Excellent communication skills and an ability to influence stakeholders across multiple locations.
Exciting Opportunity to join a high profile transformation programme please and your CV and suitable applicants will be contacted accordingly.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.