The purpose of this new role is to oversee all change management activities for wealth management business in Hong Kong to maximize realization of business benefits and stakeholders’ acceptance to changes and minimal disruptions to business operations.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Develop and maintain the roadmap of technology and business capabilities rollout for wealth management Hong Kong.
- Collaborate with project managers and business leads to assess the business benefits and impacts to projects, and agreed on an appropriate change management strategy for the projects.
- Identify impacted stakeholders upfront and maintain oversight of the plan and execution of business change management activities for projects to ensure the quality of executions.
- Oversee projects’ changes in policies, operational processes and controls, including any risks and regulatory compliance assessments. Ensure relevant business departments are engaged in reviewing the deliverables and necessary approvals are obtained.
- Monitor issues, risks and dependencies for business change management activities at roadmap and projects level. Escalate to project managers, business leads or stakeholders as appropriate.
- Build long-term relationship with various delivery partners, business departments and supporting units. Continuously improve the change management process, tools and engagements.