An international cooperate bank based in London is looking for Chief Risk Officer (SMF4) to lead the Risk Management department.
- Responsibility for the Risk Management Framework, specifically Credit, Market and Operational Risk.
- Take ownership of Risk related policies and ensure a good risk culture within the organisation.
- Responsible for organisation's reputation risk, including providing staff with relevant trainings.
- To provide leadership to the Risk Management Department.
- Be an active member of committee meetings.
- Operate with the highest level of ethics and conduct, and create a culture of good conduct at all levels of the organisation.
- Responsible for management of the risk management process in the UK.
- Responsible for management of the systems and controls in the UK.
- Promoting and supporting senior management in the promotion of an ethos of good conduct and risk management.
If you are interested in this role please apply below or contact me for more information.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.