Our client is looking for experienced Claims Insight Analyst. You will work within the claims and analytics team to interrogate existing data, aquire external data and understand claims processing and workflow to provide insight and analytics to drive performance in the claim team. The role will provide claims with reporting and analytics which is insightful and accurate and in line with the standards and methodologies implemented by the central MI function. The role will utilise new tools and techniques to bring new perpectives to financial and operations data across the globe, involving working with senior stakeholders in claims.
- Drive claims analytics initiatives
- Support claims in complex data and analysis problems
- Work to increase Claims analytical capabilities, through both technology and education
- Support claims projects requiring data expertise
- Assist in resolving data issues
- Develop business knowledge and technical skills.
- Produce clear and concise reports to analyse business activity
- Any other duties as is reasonably requested.
- Adherence to all relevant regulatory requirements forms part of your role, and the demonstration of behaviours as set out in the Conduct Risk Policy, as they relate to your role
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, SSRS,SSMS, Power BI, MDX, DAX and analytical languges can clearly demonstrate knowledge on building reports to a high standard
- Effectively uses and manipulates data from databases and I.T. systems to produce qualitative data for the business
- Requires strong working knowledge of Microsoft SQL databases; can clearly demonstrate how to write complex queries.
- Strong business data analysis skills
- Effectively interacts and communicates with clients and colleagues to understand what kind of information they need to produce it
- Requires strong and relevant work experience gained in a similar role within the insurance industry (underwriting or broking)
- The ability to work in a small team, coach peers and add value
- The ability to prioritise stakeholder needs
If you are interested, apply with an updated CV now.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.