Eames are working on an exciting opportunity with a leading insurer who due to growth are looking to recruit a Claims Operations Assistant into their London team.
- The role requires working with various databases to extract and deliver information using Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Power BI
- It is required to support the production of MI and regulatory Returns on a weekly and quarterly basis
- Assisting the preparation of governance papers is a further requirement, these can include Insurance International Claims Committee and various Portfolio Packs
- Knowledge of Excel to an advanced level including pivot tables and vlookups
- The ability to learn, navigate and understand internal and Market databases such as CRS, Lloyd's Insights Hun, ECF2 and IMR)
- Previous experience with Power BI, Tableau or other databases an advantage but not essential
If interested, please apply or get in touch with Asal Tavoosi; Asal.Tavoosi@eamesconsulting.com,
0207 092 3229
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.