Our client is one of the leading global financial services firm and they are looking for a Cloud Architect to join their team, focusing on prospering across strategic regions. This is a permanent role based in Singapore.
As a Cloud Architect, you will be responsible for the following areas:
- Responsible for Cloud Architectural work for multiple applications
- Mentoring Cloud Engineers & Application teams
- Define Architecture and Designs for Cloud
- Evaluate and Propose new and emerging technologies for the business
- Writing codes to create robust production offering
For this vacancy, successful applicants will have to possess strong track record of the followings:
- Ideally someone who is currently working in the FSI.
- Deep expertise with Databases.
- Strong experience in deploying and controlling virtual machines in a Cloud environment (AWS/ Azure/ Google Cloud)
- Deployment practise, tooling, and techniques (Jenkins, Terraform, Ansible, JIRA, BitBucket, Git)
- An understanding of all domains of enterprise architecture including the business, data, application, infrastructure, and security domains.
- Strong in writing code. Ideally in Python.
- Strongly advantageous: demonstrable experience as a DevOps or Automation Engineer
- Excellent communication skills.
If you have the required skills and would like to be a part of a forward-looking team, do apply to this role now!