You will be responsible for:
- Architecting Cloud Solutions aligned with business and IT requirements
- Utilizing technical expertise and customer insights for migration and modernization strategies for Cloud Adoption and best practices
- Stakeholder and vendor management for end-to-end solutions
- Ensure compliance with Well-Architected framework
- A Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent
- At least 7 years of experience in Cloud roles (AWS / Azure / GCP)
- Familiarity with DevOps tools and containerization tools
- Knowledge of CI/CD tools
- Proficiency in scripting languages like Python, Shell, and PowerShell, as well as administrative skills in Linux and Windows.
If you are keen to be part of the growth of an organization, and have the required skills, send your CV to Shunki.firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.