Our client, a FinTech organisation, is currently looking for a Cloud Security Specialist to join their team. As a Cloud Security Specialist with the company, you will be responsible for:
- Being the main point-of-contact on all cloud security infrastructure matters
- Review and assess all cloud network designs, architecture, rules and policies
- Implementing security policies and building security monitoring capabilities for cloud security services
- Point of contact for enterprise security with other business units and global stakeholders pertaining to design and implementation of cloud based solutions.
- Develop strategies to increase cloud security knowledge throughout organisation.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in cloud security
- Experience/Knowledge in AWS or GCP
- Knowledge in DevSecOps and scripting languages
- Cloud Security and Container Security experience is desirable
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
Job posted by Sarah Tan - Registration Number: R1768394