My client, a global energy company, is looking for a Cloud Security Specialist with an eye for DevSecOps to join their Enterprise Information Security Team on a long-term contractual basis.
The successful Cloud Security Specialist will be the recognised point of contact for security troubleshooting and project implementation as they build their DevSecOps capability in Azure, enabling them to implement IaC (Infrastructure-as-Code), zero-touch, security-shift-left strategies
Cloud Architects, with strong DevOps and Information Security experience are encouraged to apply!
Essential skills / experience include:
- Experience in designing, architecting secure cloud solutions - this will require working with business units to understand their most stringent data treatment plans and translate the requirements into solution architectures with traceable and measurable cloud native security controls.
- Hands on experience in automation using Python, Terraform and PowerShell etc. via Azure ADO and equivalent cloud native CI/CD technologies
- Well versed with working in software development mode to contribute towards writing the software modules for cloud security services (IaC) and also perform the necessary governance to review and approve code changes - example tools github/git cli/visual studio/other cli tools
- Additionally, implement security tools and develop compliance code to run within CI/CD pipelines to check the security aspects such as vulnerabilities, policy compliance, guard rail configuration etc. Example tools include static code analysis, dynamic code analysis, software library dependency analysis and vulnerability assessment, RBAC privilege analysis etc.
- Develop and implement automation to automate the typical operational runbooks, otherwise dealt with manually.
If you are interested and available, please apply now as this is an urgent requirement!
NB: Umbrella AND **REMOTE**
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.