A global brand name in the private equity space is looking to appoint a fund controller to its London based finance team.
The fund places sustainability at the heart of its investment philosophy and boasts an exceptional track record over its history.
The fund controller position is newly created due to growth and is perfect for an experienced fund accountant looking to take the next step in their career.
Thanks to a heavily outsourced setup, the incumbent will enjoy a highly varied role with plenty of commercial input, including deal support, portfolio analysis, valuations and wider investor relations support. Aside from the day to day, the role also offers around 30% of the time focusing on ongoing and upcoming projects.
Key areas of responsibility include:
- Oversight and management of the fund administrators and custodians - ensuring externally produced work is timely and accurate
- Supporting the front office with the deal execution process
- Assisting with the quarterly portfolio valuations process
- Undertaking portfolio monitoring and analysis and supporting the production of marketing material for investor relations
- Ensuring Limited Partner reporting is timely and accurate as and when required
- Oversight of the annual financial statement audit process
- Assisting with all operational aspects of any future fund launches
- Dealing with any ad hoc investor requests as and when required
- Qualified accountant (ACA/CA/ACCA/CIMA) or equivalent
- Circa 4-6 years of experience working with closed-end funds is essential - ideally private equity although similar asset classes will be taken into consideration.
Compensation on offer is market leading with exceptional bonus potential and wider financial benefits.
Apply online for immediate consideration, or for more information, get in touch with Thomas Davenport at Eames Consulting.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.