Our client, a leading trading house within Asia is looking to make an addition to their Front Office team in Singapore.
- Responsible for supporting the sourcing, structuring, modelling and completion of structured transactions
- A key member of the Front Office team the role supports origination efforts across the world by providing modelling skills, deal structuring ability, financial expertise and innovative ideas.
- He/She will look to ensure a structured process is followed in analyzing and negotiating a deal. Leading the design of business cases, financial modelling and initial risk analysis.
- He/She will also liaise with relevant middle/back office heads to understand requirements and answer deal related questions in preparation for key governance Committees.
- This role is a key point of coordination between the Front Office team and all Heads of Function to ensure successful development of structured transactions for the trading house.
Requirements for the role:
4-5 years of relevant work experience in private equity, investment banking, trading houses or financial services industry
• Proven track record in taking part in due diligence in the context of structured financial transaction
A degree in technical disciplines such as economics, engineering, mathematics or professional accountancy qualification
• Sound accounting knowledge (balance sheet/ P&L structure, core accounting principles)
• Strong expertise in financial modelling, valuation analysis and due diligence transactions
• A good understanding of financial metrics, legal environment, tax rules