A Tier 1 Bank is currently looking to make a new hire in their Compliance team. The successful candidate must have investment banking exposure i.e Big 4 IB Project work
The main responsibilities and skills include:
- Assist in Managing projects and/or work-streams which are critical to Compliance's strategy delivering to plan, budget and agreed quality and governance standards.
- Working with Compliance colleagues to determine business requirements, where appropriate considers alternative methods of resolving business issues.
- Identifying analysis and design issues/risks on a timely basis and escalating as appropriate.
- Assist in the compliance's adoption of agile for business through supporting colleagues in learning and adapting agile tools and techniques
- Significant business analysis experience across an international investment bank
- Track record in completing business analysis assignments across both business requirements gathering and testing.
- Solid communication skills (written and oral) with ability to liaise with stakeholders at all levels
- Presentation skills, both formal and informal to differing audiences
- Ability and experience of working under pressure - both autonomously and within a team
- Prior Compliance experience is not mandatory if a track record of adaptability and quick learning can be demonstrated.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.