A global insurance organisation are currently looking for a continuous improvement practitioner who will be responsible for the delivery and execution of small and medium scale continuous improvement transformation activity. This will include initial scoping of potential activity, through diagnosis, design, implementation as well as sustaining and embedding tasks.
The ideal continuous improvement practitioner will have experience working as a business analyst or consultant with a continuous improvement/Lean focus as well as strong insurance or wider financial services industry experience.
- Extensive experience working as a continuous improvement consultant ideally with business analysis exposure
- Proven experience delivering sustained business improvement, ideally within the insurance industry.
- Extensive use of continuous improvement or Lean tools and techniques.
- Ability to embed continuous improvement transformations into BAU
- Knowledge of core insurance processes particularly within the London
- Experience of coaching leaders and staff in Lean/continuous improvement tools and techniques
- Experience in process mapping software (ideally MS Visio)
Highly desirable skills:
- Experience in Robotic Process Automation / automation solutions
- Understanding of RPA solution deployment
- Accreditation in Lean/continuous improvement.
If you are interested in this role please apply below or contact me for more information.