Global Insurance Firm is currently looking for a Credit Controller to join their team in Amsterdam. The role has been created as a result of the current incumbent moving internally in the wider Finance team. The role forms part of the cross country finance operations team and will be in contact with colleagues from different locations.
- To understand the credit control needs and provide the full range of credit control support required within agreed service levels and timeframes.
- Responsible for the maintenance of complete and accurate accounting records relating to premium debt and claim payments including month-end reconciliations and substantiation files.
- Production of all outputs to an agreed quality standard ensuring that the recipients can rely on the quality.
- Maintain regular communication with internal customers to report on progress (two-way) and escalate issues.
- Proven experience and knowledge within a Credit Controller role
- Solid academic background - Bachelor's degree, ideally finance related
- Strong excel skills
- Good understanding of risks and controls
The role will involve daily interaction with other functions consequently, it is essential that you have exceptional interpersonal skills.
If you are interested in this role, please apply below or contact me for more information.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.