This is an exciting opportunity with a large global bank at an Associate / AVP level for risk professionals with experience in analysing banks and NBFIs for managing FIs risk for S E Asia.
- Responsible for due diligence, analysis and recommendations on banks and NBFIs for the region.
- Take on risk assessment and approvals of derivative transactions along with reporting and collateral monitoring.
- Get involved in negotiations and documentations with clients and manage stakeholders across the organisations.
- At least 4-8 years, ideally more experience in banks and NBFIs risk assessment.
- Deep understnading of traded products and derivatives.
- Ability to manage stakeholder and strong risk acumen.