Support the on-site inspection team in the review of the institution's Credit Risk Management function with reference to its Real Estate portfolio;
- Desktop revaluation of the sampled CRE collateral which the Bank performed or received from external valuers or clients. This will assess the soundness the Bank's assumptions, methodologies and concluded values.
- Reviewing commercial real estate credit files and challenging my clients application of regulatory requirements and bank's own internal policies related to its CRE portfolio.
- Report the results of the credit file review
- Professionals should be able to source market transaction data in order to be able to sufficiently challenge the valuation reports provided by the bank
- Desirable experience on corporate / CRE credit file assessments with a focus on IFRS-9 staging and forbearance risk classification
- 10 years+ Credit Risk
- RICS certification
If you are interested in this role, please apply below or contact me for more information.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.