A leading international bank are seeking an experienced credit risk professional to be responsible for providing oversight of all aspects of credit quality of the FI portfolio.
- Provide oversight of all aspects of credit quality of the FI portfolio (Banks, Brokers, Asset Managers, Hedge Funds, etc.), including the approval process of individual credits and the formal review process of the portfolio as a whole.
- Work with Head of Credit Risk on specific projects, including portfolio reviews, updating of credit processes within the portfolio, presentations to senior management, adherence to Regulations and Guidelines, IFRS 9 etc.
- Execute the delivery of risk reports/commentary to the Board, Risk and other relevant Committees along with Regulators and Senior Management.
- Active involvement in ICAAP, Risk Appetite Statement, Pillar III Credit Disclosures and other ad-hoc regulatory or legal entity governance projects.
- Support for information requests from Central Bank of Ireland, European Central Bank, external auditors and Internal Audit.
- Several years of financial institutions credit or related experience. Good knowledge of derivatives, capital market and transaction banking products as well as ISDA/other trading agreements.
- Strong analytical skills, attention to detail, and the ability to decompose transactions into the core risks while providing a holistic view.
- Very strong formal English language writing ability for documents and presentations.
- Strong influencing skills. Ability to build effective professional working relationships across the firm.
- Strong computer skills (MS Office, etc.)