A credit Risk Support Officer role has arisen with a leading financial markets & commodities bank based in London. This bank are a sought after employer due to their strong reputation as a leading provider in the markets they operate in.
Reporting to the head of credit risk you will be responsible for maintaining efficient and insightful risk reporting and providing administrative support to the credit department, working in conjunction with Risk IT.
Key duties are as follows;
- Prepare and distribute various credit reports on a weekly, monthly and quarterly basis.
- Provide administrative & secretariat support to relevant risk committees
- Assist in compiling and reporting of annual reviews
- Assist in the calculation of monthly KRI for Credit.
- Facilitate ad-hoc requests from Operations team - account closure, account checking, audit confirmation.
- Track any Audit Items, Operational Risk actions and follow up with action owners to ensure deadlines are understood
- Manage and send Annual Review list and reminders to Credit Managers and Business on a monthly basis.
- Register and distribute credit approvals.
- Maintain review list, approval condition list and delegated authority approvals list and provide a track record for audit trail and review.
- System user set-up and maintenance.
- Carry out daily data quality review to ensure completeness of data provided to the credit limit monitoring system, Follow up with relevant teams to resolve gaps and issues.
The ideal candidate will match the following description
- A degree, or equivalent experience in an appropriate discipline.
- Prior banking or financial institutions experience is preferred
- Good Level of credit risk and product knowledge.
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience.
- Intermediate knowledge of MS Office applications (Excel, PowerPoint, Word).
- Personal attributes: Self-starter, Pragmatic, Good written & oral communication skills, Well organised, with good time keeping, Resilient, Delivery orientated, Pays attention to detail
- Able to work with multiple stakeholders and interact across different locations
If you are interested in this role please apply below or contact me for more information
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.