Our client, a physical commodities processing and trading entity is seeking a Commodities Tech Business Analyst
Representing the Global Technology organisation you will work as part of a small but high performing team in Asia to scope and define requirements for various Commodities Tech projects.
Working closely with business stakeholders in China and Singapore this role is ideal for junior business analysts looking for more international exposure, development within a physical trading environment or someone looking to secure more of a career as a business analyst, having held application support and small scale project roles previously.
Essential skills and Expertise:
- 2-3 years working experience as a Commodities or Markets Business Analyst
- Familiarity with CTRM solutions (Enuit, EKA, Openlink, Allegro. Triplepoint)
- Comprehension of the SDLC and basic software project understanding
- Ability to articulate complex business ideas into technical documents
- Proven stakeholder management skills (multi-geographical teams)
- Proficiency in business level Mandarin and English will be highly advantageous, due the clients growing level of business operations in China
If you are interested in this role please apply below or contact me for more information.
EA Licence: 16S8091 | EA Registration Number: R1222138.