Our client, a physical commodities processing and trading entity is seeking a CTRM Business Analyst to help deliver the localisation of a global technology road map.
Representing the Global Technology organisation you will work as the subject matter expert in Asia to scope and define requirements for the integration of a CTRM. Dovetailing with the global SAP program, this role faces off to regional senior management and traders across the APAC region including Australia, China and SE-Asia.
Essential skills and Expertise:
- 5-8 years working experience as a Commodities Business Analyst
- Expertise having previously delivered CTRM implementations (Enuit, EKA, Openlink, Allegro. Triplepoint)
- Prior experience integrating CTRM solutions with SAP
- Comprehension of the SDLC and basic software development understanding
- Ability to articulate complex business ideas into technical documents
- Proven stakeholder management skills (multi-geographical teams)
- Proficiency in business level Mandarin and English will be highly advantageous, due the clients growing level of business operations in North Asia.
In return you will work to develop the capabilities of the platform as a conduit between high performance business teams and industry leading technologists, supported by a well-known trading institution.
If you are interested in this role please apply below or contact me for more information.
EA Licence: 16S8091 | EA Registration Number: R1222138.