Our client, a leading global asset management firm, is looking to hire a skilled Cyber Defense Officer to join their team in Singapore. It is a unique opportunity with exposure to an Incident Response and Threat Hunting scope. As a Cyber Defense Officer, you will be involved in responding to and proactively hunting for cyber threats in the organization’s environment to bolster their security infrastructure.
- Analyzing and responding promptly to security alerts
- Synthesized threat intelligence reports to create actionable intelligence and indicators
- Identify and profile threat actors and TTPs relevant to the organization’s environment
- Fine tune existing use cases for better threat detection
- Working with relevant stakeholders to enhance the functionality of security controls
- Working with vendors to manage penetration testing engagement and remediation solutions
- Minimum 6 years in a technical scope - DRIF, Incident Response
- Preferably within the financial services industry
- Experience in responding to security alerts and monitoring incidents
- Good knowledge on information security with excellent analytics skills
- Strong stakeholders management and good communication skills
If you’re looking for a brand-new opportunity to join a dynamic team, do send in your application now!