An immediate opportunity has arisen for a Cyber Security Architect to join a Financial Services client as part of their wider Cyber Security Transformation Programme.
The programme will focus on the below:
- Cyber Tooling Landscape
- SIEM / SIEM Logs
- Malware Capabilities
- Firewalls Segregation
- Internal & External Proxy's
- Vulnerability Management
Experience / requirements
- Excellent technical background garnered from Cyber Security (CISO) functions or change programmes
- The ability to confidently communicate complex technical detail to Business Analyst and other members of the business. I.e. Experience facing-off with Business Analysts to achieve deliverables
- Full comprehensive understanding of cyber security practises and the 10 Cyber Security domains
- Relevant security qualifications desirable
- Educate other members of the delivery team as necessary to deliver the required business outcomes.
- Create solutions that balance business requirements with information and cyber security requirements.
- Identify security design gaps in existing and proposed architectures and recommend changes or enhancements.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills; an ability to communicate with impact, ensuring complex information is a articulated in a meaningful way to wide and varied audiences.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.