Eames Consulting are working in partnership with our client to source and select an experienced Senior Project Manager/Program Manager who holds a deep specialisation and successful track record delivering Cyber Security projects.
Working as part of the strategic CISO within the business, you, as the PM will be responsible for consulting with senior level stakeholders including the C-suite to identify enterprise wide security vulnerabilities and areas for improvement, then subsequently construct competent project teams to address these points and deliver best in class remediation.
A track record in progressing Cyber Security roles is essential along with the working experience in a Senior Project and/or Program Management role.
Essential skills and Expertise:
- Proven working experience as a Senior Project Manager/Program Manager
- Hands on experience within the Cyber Security domain
- Expertise driving enterprise level projects
- Ability to provide a consultative service to CXO level stakeholders
- Prior experience managing high performing, senior team members
- Ability to articulate and subsequently simplify complex architecture ideas and business requirements
- Financial services and professional services backgrounds are highly desired for this role.
If you are interested in this role please apply below or contact me for more information.
EA Licence: 16S8091 | EA Registration Number: R1222138.