My client, a well-regarded top insurer, is looking for a Data Analyst to join their Analytics and Data Science team and derive value from their data. This role is crucial to the organisation and instrumental in enabling all colleagues to utilise the power of data, make better decisions and drive profits.
The successful Data Analyst will:
- Manage data science projects, from scoping to delivery, ensuring cohesion between Engineers, Analysts and Data Scientists using tools such as Git
- Analyse data for real-world applications using tools such as Alteryx, Dataiku, SQL, Tableau, Power BI, etc
- Upskill colleagues, taking people through tools so they can get the most from them
- Effectively manage stakeholder relationships
The successful Data Analyst will likely have:
- Previous experience as a Data Analyst
- Strong command of Python and SQL
- Experience with data visualisation using tools (preferably Tableau)
- A track record in delivering analytics products
If you are interested in this vacancy, apply now!
Keywords: Insurance, Financial Services, Alteryx, Dataiku, SQL, Tableau, Power BI, Python, Data Science, Analytics, Visualisation, Reporting, Product Development
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.