One of Asia’s most successful tech start-ups is looking for a Data Analyst to join their risk strategy team. The team is responsible for developing short and long term risk strategies, working alongside Business and Technology. They are looking for candidates with strong analytics skills and experience in data management to utilise data to develop the strategies. You will be working in a highly qualified team with global experience and will be crucial in minimising fraud related losses.
- Build short and long term risk strategies across the business to manage high risk fraud through the use of data analysis
- Use large data sets and analytical tools to develop insights and automate risk strategies using algorithms
- Work closely with other stakeholders and senior leadership on risk management and business development
- More than 3 years of data management and analytics experience with a strong quantitative background
- Strong programming skills in VBA, SQL, Python or R. Knowledge of visualisation tools such as Tableau.
- Experience in project management or business analysis and collaborating with stakeholders
EA Licence: 16S8091
EA Registration Number: R1330973