A prestigious investment management firm is looking for a Data Analyst to utilise data and analytics for competitive edge. This middle office department supports investment teams to propagate best practices, re-engineer processes, coordinate projects and provide accurate reporting. They have a wealth of information and data which they are looking to manage better and utilise for analysis to gain insights. They are ideally looking for an independent individual with a change mindset to build better data management framework and analytical capabilities. This individual also has to be a good communicator to present insights to senior management and drive adoption. This is a fantastic role for a highly motivated individual with good knowledge of finance operations and data management to join a prestigious firm that has invested heavily in data and analytics. They are also known for their excellent career development track record and high performing teams.
- Setting standards and designing work flows for processing, storing and optimising information
- Engage internal systems and external vendors for data operations and information access
- Work with Technology to develop and maintain dashboards and produce insights for management information
Skills / Experience Required:
- More than 2 years working experience working as a Data Analyst or in a middle office role with experience in data analysis or data management within Banking or Investment Management.
- Highly motivated individual with outstanding problem solving skills, analytical mindset and communication skills.
- Basic programming experience (Python, R, etc.) and data visualisation skills (Tableau, etc.)