My client, a top insurance provider, is looking for a Data Architect to join their business and work closely with their Leadership and IT team's to put data at the heart of everything they do. This insurance provider is well regarded in the market and are growing quickly. They have very tech focused and offer a wide range of insurance products to their customers.
The successful Data Architect will:
- Build effective relationships with data practitioners and consumers to understand their requirements
- Contribute to the enterprise architecture strategy and roadmap, taking the lead on data-centric initiatives
- Champion data and data standards across the business
- Define and uphold best practices
The successful Data Architect will have:
- Strong data modelling experience (Erwin, ER Studio, Visio or Enterprise Architect)
- Experience with the MS Stack (particularly T-SQL and .NET)
- Previous experience with analytics tool (Power BI, Qlik, Looker, etc)
- Strong data integration experience (Talend, Data Factory, etc)
Please apply now if you would like to be considered!
Keywords: Data Architecture, Data Architect, Data Modelling, Erwin, ER Studio, SQL, Analytics, Power BI, Qlik, Azure
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.