My client, a tech-focused insurer, is looking for a Data Architect to own their data strategy design and implementation. This company prides themselves on innovation and their ability to develop effective client solutions. They are considered the best at what they do and are constantly looking to push the needle.
The successful Data Architect will:
- Own the design of the business-wide data platform
- Translate business requirements into designs
- Ensure Developers work toward requirements
- Provide different architectural options, advising on pros and cons
The successful Data Architect will likely have:
- Previous experience in a Data Architecture role
- Experience with SQL Server, Azure Data Factory and DataBricks
- Extensive Data Modelling and Data Warehousing experience
- Leadership experience
If you think this sounds like an interesting role, apply now!
Keywords: Insurance, Data Warehousing, Data Modelling, ETL, Data Lake, Data Mart, Data Platform, Azure, SQL, Data Factory, Spark, DataBricks
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.