My client, a leading provider of financial services and insurance, is looking for a Cloud Data Architect to work closely with the Data Management Team to deliver a data-driven decision-making environment. This is a well-regarded business with a global footprint. They offer a wide range of products and solutions across more than 60 countries.
The successful Cloud Data Architect will:
- Work with the analytics teams to design and implement data products
- Provide in-depth knowledge and strategy regarding cloud capabilities
- Act as a Subject Matter Expert for cloud end-to-end data architecture
- Work with Agile and DevOps techniques
Successful candidates will likely have:
- Knowledge of Kubernetes components
- Knowledge of relational/non-relational stores, scalability and cost/consumption monitoring
- Experience with Spark and Kafka
- Strong communication skills
Please apply now if you would like to be considered!
Keywords: Insurance, Financial Services, Data Management, Agile, Azure, Data, Business Intelligence, SQL, Data Lake, ER/Studio, Erwin, Cloud Data Architect, Data Warehouse, Data Quality, Kafka, Spark
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.