My client, a well renowned (re)insurance group, is looking for a Data Engineer to enhance their advanced analytics reporting suite. This group writes a diversified portfolio including, marine, political risk, property and more, and have offices in London, Singapore and America. They are incredibility forward-thinking in their approach to data; sparing no expense when it comes to generating actionable insights.
The successful Data Engineer will:
- Develop the insight and reporting suite to support Underwriters
- Work with colleagues to build and maintain data models
- Identify new data sources
- Work to continuously improve data practises
Successful candidates will likely:
- Be familiar with Insurance and have previous domain experience
- Have advanced skills with the Microsoft BI Stack (SQL, Azure, Power BI, SSIS, SSRS, etc)
- Be an excellent communicator (both verbal and written)
- Be a real problem solver
Please apply now if you would like to be considered!
Keywords: Data Science, Data Engineering, Analytics, SQL, Azure, Power BI, SSIS, SSRS, Insurance, Underwriting, Insight, Reporting
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.