A Data Analyst is required on a contract basis to work for a Global Bank based in London.
The ideal candidate will have expertise in working as a Data Analyst in a banking and financial environment. Any experience of working on data quality and governance will be highly advantageous. As this role will be working in the banking area, previous experience and banking knowledge is essential.
The client can pay up to £365 a day (umbrella), dependent on experience. This is a great opportunity to join a leading client and further enhance existing skills.
Essential skills and qualifications:
- Data Analysis with banking experience
- Knowledge of and experience using data models/dictionaries in a Banking and Financial Markets context.
- Knowledge of Trade Finance or Securities Services is particularly useful.
- Knowledge and experience in Data Quality & Governance.
- Business analysis skills, defining and understanding requirements
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.