About the Role
As a Data Analyst you will have responsibility for the end to end mapping of data including:
- Analysis of client data content including interpretation of product information and alignment to the company treaties and systems.
- Map formats and standards. Code and unit test mapping routines to transform the data.
- System and user testing including integration with our other applications.
- Ongoing system support and maintenance for relevant applications.
- Collaboration with Clients, Business and IT Teams to ensure implementation are in line with business priorities and requirements.
- Ability to understand and meet end to end Data Governance requirements and to manage sensitive data effectively.
- Working closely with clients, actuarial teams and other users to maintain the quality and integrity of the data being captured
- Provide regular feedback and suggestions for improving the efficiency of our internal processes and procedures
- You will be educated to at least A Level Standard, preferably in science subjects.
- You are able to demonstrate sound analyst experience, preferably in an Insurance Environment.
- You bring good knowledge of Office applications with advanced level skills in Microsoft Excel
- Your SQL experience would be an advantage, as would an understanding of ETL concepts and standards
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.