Our client is an established home-grown company, looking for DataOps Engineers to join their data systems team.
The main responsibility of this role is to build and maintain existing data systems and pipelines, and to as well as support in setup, installation and troubleshooting for commercial off the shelf products.
This is a good role for a budding data engineer with minimally 1-2 years of relevant data engineering experience to join a company that values commitment and passion in your work. The company is committed to developing talent through continual training and motivation. Highlights of this role include: job stability and exposure to projects with large client/partner organisations, annual wage supplement (AWS) payment (13th month bonus) and performance -based bonus on top of monthly basic salary.
· Maintain and build up data systems or pipelines
· Develop and implement improvements to data warehouses and data lakes
· Support creation of documentation such as design and troubleshooting guides.
An ideal candidate should have an some prior knowledge in data management and engineering.
· Linux commands and shell scripting
· Relational (SQL) or NOSQL database
· Problem solving skills
· Independent worker, with the ability to work with a team where required
If you have knowledge or experience in any of the following would be a plus:
· Microsoft Azure Cloud services: Azure Data Factory, Azure Synapse Analytics
· Programming in Python, Spark
· Platforms such as Hadoop, Elasticsearch, Ansible
· Data integration tools such as Talend, Denodo
· Analytics platforms like databricks, dataiku, data robot
If this sounds like you, apply now to this newly opened job by clicking on the Apply button!