My client, one of the world's leading speciality insurers, is looking for a Data Platforms Lead to drive the direction of Database management. This is a new hire and integral to their data transformation program. This business operates in 180 countries and underwrites more than 100 classes of speciality insurance. They have offices in the US, UK and Europe.
The successful Data Platforms Lead will:
- Take responsibility for the effective running of the Database platform
- Play a key role as a member of the Platform leadership team, helping with the wider leadership responsibilities including Platform Strategy, Budget planning & cost management and recruitment
- Create, embed, and govern policies for effective and secure database management
- Act as the main point of escalation for all database-related services
The successful Data Platforms Lead will likely have:
- Experience in a similar delivery role
- Strong SQL skills
- Appreciation for modern data architecture including cloud platforms such as AWS and Snowflake
- Knowledge of Financial Services or Insurance
If you are interested in this role, apply now!
Keywords: Database, Insurance, Lloyds, Cloud, SQL, AWS, Snowflake, Data Architecture, Delivery, Development, Data Platform, IT
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.