Our client, a prestigious consultancy, is seeking a Data Privacy Consultant as its Cyber Practice experiences substantial growth in 2019.
As part of our team, you will be involved in a variety of projects, such as:
- Assessing data privacy compliance against the relevant legislative frameworks
- Designing and implementing data protection and privacy programs to achieve compliance
- Creating, testing and implementing new business strategies to take advantage of the legislation
- Deploying processes and tools to help detect and prevent privacy breaches
Your involvement will vary from assisting in delivering data privacy projects to acting as a subject matter expert on them or to leading a team.
Key requirements include, but are not limited to:
You must be an established Data Privacy Professional with experience of working on large privacy programmes or functions.
You should also have the following skills/experiences:
- Proven experience with relevant data protection and privacy laws and regulations and industry standards and frameworks.
- Possession of relevant qualifications, as well as involvement in industry related organizations are highly desirable.
- The ability to efficiently understand client organizations and their business model and to tailor relevant processes to privacy requirements
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills; an ability to communicate with impact, ensuring complex information is a articulated in a meaningful way to wide and varied audiences
- An analytical mind-set, with a focus on producing quality work in a results-oriented environment.
This role provides the opportunity to travel and work side by side with clients in their own offices.
If you are interested in this role please apply below or contact me for more information.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.