My client, a well-recognised global (re)insurance group, is looking for a Data Project Manager & Scrum Master to help the Data Analytics team deliver projects using new tech and new approaches across the group. This group is one of the leading providers of speciality insurance and are committed to providing bespoke services to their clients.
The successful Data Project Manager & Scrum Master will:
- Manage the execution of projects by facilitating the prioritization of all work while ensuring alignment to the strategic roadmap - managing the program backlog that feeds work to the teams
- Track and report velocity, costs, roadmap, risks, issues & overall progress against project requirements
- Remove roadblocks for the team
- Raise the team's agile maturity level in requirements, design, development, testing, and deployment
Successful candidates will likely have:
- A degree in an IT-related field
- Previous experience in Data Analytics projects (essential)
- Knowledge of Insurance and Reinsurance
- A willingness to get their hands dirty and get the job done
- PMP, Scrum Master or Scaled Agile related certification
- Knowledge of Azure (Azure Data Factory, Azure Data Lake, Azure DevOps, ASQL, etc)
Please apply now if you would like to be considered!
Keywords: Data, Analytics, Azure, Project Manager, Scrum Master, Insurance, Reinsurance, SQL, Scrum, Agile, Waterfall, London
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.