Data Project Manager (Insurance) - Hybrid / London - £500 - £600 Per Day Outside IR35
My client are an Insurance company looking to secure the services of a Data Project Manager to join their team on an initial 6-month contract to begin with.
The role is for an experienced manager who will engage with users to understand complex data and reporting requirements, lead a team of analysts to structure collated information and document requirements, work with data architects and delivery managers to deliver against these, and support with sign off and embedding of delivered solutions.
- Experience in the insurance industry (ideally London market)
- Significant experience with data and reporting analysis
- Knowledge of data management frameworks in relation to datawarehouses and reporting
- Knowledge of reporting tools and standards
- Clear experience working in project delivery environments
- Strong business and data analysis skills and the ability/desire to delve into low level details
- Experience with technical project management would be highly beneficial
- Experience of working on data warehousing, data migration and data reporting projects
- Significant experience with user engagement and stakeholder management
- Knowledge of data quality, data governance and data management frameworks
- Knowledge of foundational data architecture principles
- Familiarity with SQL, PowerBI
- Ability to structure and simplify complex information so it can be used for solution design and delivery
- Very good appreciation of Data Management disciplines in general
- Exposure to frameworks like BCBS 239 in the banking sector
If you are interested in this role, please apply with an up to date version of your CV and I'll get back to a as soon as possible.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.