Our client is one of the leading multinational banking and financial services corporation with a strong presence across APAC. They are looking for an experienced Database Administrator to provide technical support the Bank’s databases.
As a Database Specialist, your will be responsible for the following areas:
- Perform complex physical and logical database administration activities.
- Supporting and working on Database related projects
- Monitoring and Performance Tuning Database
- Automating and Scripting Database workflows
- Supporting Database related issues
- At least 5 years of relevant working experience as a Database Administrator in Oracle/ MSSQL/ MariaDB.
- Experience in one of the following Database Technology:
- Oracle 12.x to 19c.
- MSSQL 2012 and higher
- MariaDB or MySQL
- Hands-on experience in troubleshooting, tuning, analysis, maintenance, production support and migration.
- Working knowledge of RedHat operating system and basic command.
- Proficient in writing LINUX Shell Scripts for building process Automation.
- Strong analytical and communication skills
This is an excellent opportunity to join this leading financial services organisation at a critical point in their growth. On top of a competitive package you will be given the opportunity to enhance and drive your career forward.