My client is a fast growing startup specializing in the alternative lending space in Asia Pacific. As a part of their growth story, they are now looking for a Senior Manager to manage their sales and investor relations to lead and manage the acquisition team. The goal is to develop and manage the client relationships with both Institutional and High Net Worth investors.
- Participate in the origination and execution of DCM related transactions in the South East Asia Region.
- Responsible for credit, due diligence and structuring work.
- Partner with various firms to grow the investor and issuer relationships
- Actively identify investment opportunities, participate in business development and contribute to the growth of the clients and partners.
- Prepare market reports and conducting marketing to raise investor awareness
- Extensive South East Asia DCM related deal experience.
- Sound working knowledge of Private Debt and associated products. This would include secured, unsecured and mezzanine debt.
- Minimum 3 years of DCM Execution experience in an established Investment Bank or Buy-side firm
- Preferably Graduate with CFA qualification.
- Strong Capital Markets and accounting knowledge.
- Excellent presentation, communication and negotiation skills.
If you are looking for an environment where your efforts will be noticed and ample opportunities to forge your own path within the company, this is the perfect opportunity for yo
If you are interested in this role please apply below or contact me for more information.