The purpose of this role is to oversee and manage the pre/post bind contracts and performance of Coverholders, MGAs, TPAs and other third parties. The Role interacts closely on a day to day basis with Underwriting, Claims, Legal, Compliance and an outsourced provider.
The Delegated Management Team is a new team and a key aspect of this role is to project manage the establishment of the delegated management framework, process, support teams and services. Responsibilities include:
- Working with the Head of Middle Office and other functional leads to further establish the governance framework for delegated authorities.
- To work with the Head of Middle Office, other functional leads and the strategic outsourcing partner to establish the appropriate operational team to support the execution of the delegated authority governance framework.
- To work with the Head of Middle Office and other functional leads to establish appropriate operational teams for the processing of data and bordereau.
- The management of the approval process for new coverholders & TPAs, renewals and post approval changes including managing key stakeholders in the process.
- To manage the portfolio of delegated authorities ensuring all pre and post bind processes are adhered to in accordance with guidelines.
- Maintain effective relationships with external stakeholders; Regulators, Brokers, Coverholders & Market Peers.
Skills and experience required
- Education to Bachelors' degree level preferred, although not required.
- Relevant (re)insurance industry experience, specifically within delegated authorities.
- A deep knowledge and understanding of the current delegated underwriting and delegated claims bylaws and regulation.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Able to use discretion in working to resolve process issues that ensure the success of our established global outsourcing models.
If this sounds like an opportunity of interest, please apply below or contact myself or Jordan White for more information.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.