Currently working with multiple tier 1 global banks, consultancies and fintech startups. Each are looking for DevOps Engineers, with ranging experience. These are each greenfield positions and so if you would like to be involved in building something from almost the ground up, within a new environment, please see below.
- 3+ years experience in DevOps teams focused on, automation, CI/CD, multi-cloud, migrations and experience utilising the latest DevOps toolkits and processes.
- Experienced across different public, private and hybrid cloud environments (Azure, AWS, Google Cloud etc).
- Strong CI/CD exposure using tools such as Jenkins, Maven.
- Solid knowledge of building highly available, scalable infrastructure solutions on cloud and/or container orchestration platforms.
- Working knowledge of logging, monitoring, performance tools such as Prometheus, Nagios, New Relic, or Zabbix is required.
- Hands on experience of scripting technologies such as Ruby, Bash, Python, Powershell, or Shell.
- Administration experience across Atlassian suite, AWS/Azure/Google Consoles, Windows/Linux server environments.
- Virtualization exposure using VMWare or similar virtualization tools.
- Understanding of automation tools such as Puppet, Chef, Ansible.
- Strong working knowledge of Agile techniques and processes.
- Strong problem solving skills and high attention to detail.
Each of the clients will provide competitive packages/ benefits and visa sponsorship if needed.
If you are interested in this role, please apply below or contact me for more information.