My client, a premier Security Consultancy to the FTSE 100, are seeking a Senior DevSecOps Consultant to drive a security-as-code culture within the business and implement best practice in infrastructure and software security across their platforms. You will be used to working proactively to identify vulnerabilities within CI/CD pipelines, collaborating with engineering teams and coaching teams on cyber-security best practices & will know the OWASP top 10 back to front.
Successful DevSecOps Consultants will have:
- 5 years of experience working in DevOps/Security culture.
- Minimum 2 year of consulting experience.
- Strong architecture knowledge for developing security solutions and best practices, focusing predominantly on cloud platforms (AWS, Azure and GCP).
- Programming understanding of Python.
- Strong unit test and debugging skills.
- Usage of CICD processes including the integration of security & quality tooling.
- Knowledge of DevOps processes and tools (Ansible, Jenkins, Git, Azure DevOps)
- Security Scanning tools (Static Code Analysis, Opensource and Container Scanning tools).
- Exposure to SIEM Tools such as Splunk/Log Analytics/Elastic/Exabeam.
- Excellent communication skills.
This is an initial 6 month contract via umbrella
Key words: DevSecOps, DevOps, Security, cyber security, information security, coding, Ansible, Jenkins, Azure, Python, SIEM, DevSecOps, DevSecOps, DevSecOps
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.