My client is an exciting insuretech business who is looking for a DevSecOps Lead to join their business. They have built a SaaS platform that is powering the digital efforts of insurance providers and brokers across the world that is able to distribute any type of insurance product.
Your role will be to create, manage and optimise pipelines for the business along with integrating security measures to ensure all data within the platform is secure.
Your key responsibilities will be:
- Have a strong presence in the full development lifecycle by implementing, maintaining and supporting CI\CD pipeline processes for build, test and deploy automation.
- Design and execute API Security, Container Security, Cloud Security
- Write modular reusable components for CI\CD processes
- Define and enforce standards for CI\CD processes through process and automation
- Collaborating with the engineering team to build a cohesive working relationship
- Take ownership and construct project roadmaps, schedules and tracking reports for all DevSecOps projects.
- Advocate security practices by ensuring high levels of security and load-testing built into the development and deployment workflows.
Please get in touch for a confidential chat about this opportunity.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.