Excellent opportunity with one of the largest leading financial services organisations with a strong presence, they are looking to hire an experienced Digital Architect to drive the full lifecycle of digital projects from planning through implementation!
As the Digital Architect, you will be responsible for:
- Providing leadership and direction to the team, in growing both design and solution capabilities
- Evaluating new technologies and identify benefit case for new technologies
- Promoting and implementing Agile best practices and tools for measuring performance of projects and teams
- Developing and maintaining both mobile and online eCommerce development processes
- Working with the business to develop new digital capabilities to support delivery of new technologies
- Monitoring and managing production support to ensure incidents and problems are managed within set SLAs
As an ideal candidate, you must have:
- At least 10 years of application development experience with minimally 3 years of Agile and eCommerce application development
- Certified Scrummaster is a plus
- Strong knowledge of modern web technologies, languages and frameworks
- Excellent working understanding and knowledge of FinTech API
- Good leadership skills to change and develop people
This role offers a great opportunity to join one of the largest financial institutions with fantastic career growth and dynamic working environment.
EA Licence: 16S8091 | EA Registration Number: R154979