Our client is an international organisation within the financial services industry. You will be responsible for:
- Lead and/or act as the primary technical expert in cybersecurity incident response investigations.
- Conduct forensic investigations to identify and document data, resources, processes, and people compromised via cybersecurity incidents and recommend actions to repair, restore, cleanse, or compensate affected assets, persons, or organizations.
- Minimum 4 years of experinece in Incident Response and Digital Forensics
- Strong communication skills
- Able to work within a dynamic and fast-paced environment
Job posted by Sarah Tan - Registration Number: R1768394