One of my larger professional services clients are currently looking for a Senior Digital Developer to join a high quality and cross-functional Digital/Learning team, to design and deliver high quality and innovative digital learning solutions for a range of end clients as part of some high end advisory services. There will be a need to work closely with a combination of internal staff, as well as being able to effectively manage third-party development teams offshore, to deliver effective and high-quality Digital learning deliverables.
Due to the nature of the role, you should apply if you have the following experience:
- Must have specific experience developing and delivering a range of digital learning context for large enterprise customers
- Broad exposure to at least 2 different Rapid Authoring Tools (e.g. Storyline, Evolve, Lectora, Adapt, etc.)
- Experience working with Learning Management Systems or Content Management Systems
- Code deployment/management tools such as Visual Studio or Dreamweaver are needed for this role.
- Experience using Wireframing/Prototyping tools such as Sketch, Invision or Adobe XD is a must have for this position.
This is an urgent requirement so please get in touch asap
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.