The Role Responsibilities & the Ideal Candidate
- Assist Management in coordinating, driving and directing effective compliance and risk management with a specific focus on digital areas.
- Assist Management in implementing robust processes and controls to meet all regulatory and internal requirements.
- Ensure proper functioning of day-to-day controls by performing periodic assessment and monitoring activities.
- Timely identification, escalation and resolution of risk issues.
- Source of reference within the business and functional units in facilitating and promoting the understanding of Risk Framework.
- Support the implementation of Risk Framework initiatives and the roll out of the Risk Target Operating Model for the business and functional units.
- Proactively monitor Risk event (internal or external) and escalate significant events to Direct Line Manager as appropriate.
- Where applicable, support and provide guidance to the Responsible Person (RPs) to ensure integrity, quality and completeness in the execution of KCSA and CST.
- Responsible for the recording in risk tracking system the results of any non compliance noted from the execution of testing and / or collation of risk information
- Responsible for recording and maintaining risk matters in the risk tracking system, in accordance with internal procedures. Key part of role is ensuring the quality of information being recorded as well as ensuring data accuracy and completeness.
- Responsible for recording in risk tracking system any control lapses or errors that occur within business that result in financial losses, gains, near misses, reputational damage or danger to people or our reputation. Ensure that the Risk Owners are notified of any operational losses above USD10k. Key part of the role is ensuring the quality of that information is of the standard required.
- Ensure risks, issues and control enhancement identified in risk tracking system are resolved in an appropriate and timely manner.
- Ensure that all operational loss are reconciled to general ledger.
- Previous risk management or audit experience in the digital area
If you are interested in this postition, please apply below or contact me for more information.