I have been mandated for a global loss adjusting firm to look for a leader for their business. This role with cover the APAC region and will be based in the Hong Kong and regional headquarters.
This new role will be a great chance for someone who has a goal to join and grow an exciting loss adjuster who are growing quickly in the global market, supporting the managing director, APAC on management, business development and loss adjusting duties.
- Team management and leadership of a small team of loss adjusters
- Exploring new opportunities and developing the footprint of the company across the APAC region
- Planning and preparing presentations for new and existing clients
- Developing customer portfolio & key accounts relationship across APAC
- Communicating with insurers to receive instructions on new claims
- Communicating new product developments and / or training to prospective or current clients
- Supporting policyholders through the claims and restoration process
- Collecting evidence for claims treatment and ensuring accuracy and validity
- Investigating and assessing parties’ liabilities and ensuring loss/damage is covered by policies
- Building a network of local surveyors in Greater China and Asia-Pacific
- Assist general manager to define the company development strategy
- Manage project and deliver reports according to schedule
- At least 8 years’ experience is loss adjusting
- Experience in any of the following lines of business; property, casualty, fraud & crime, jeweller’s block or business interruption
- A self-starter and proactive person who is able to work alone and independently plan their work
- Proven sales success in new business development
- Willing to travel
- Excellent oral and written communications skills in English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin)
- Must have a strong knowledge of the theory and practice of the claim handling process
- Leadership experience and managerial exposure
If you are interested in this role please apply below or contact me for more information.