DIRECTOR OF SOFTWARE ENGINEERING - FINTECH | £140K - £170K + BONUS | LONDON
Are you an experienced software engineering leader with a track record of leading large engineering teams?
Do you have a strong background in designing and delivery best of breed digital software solutions?
Want to work for one of the most exciting FinTech's in the UK as they embark on a period of substantial growth? Read on!
Eames Consulting is working as a retained partner with one of the most exciting fintech businesses in the UK as they expand their team and search for their new Director of Software Engineering. The business is going through a substantial period of modernisation, as they completely revolutionise their service offering and develop a number of brand new solutions with a particular focus on the insurance motor and property space.
The role of Director of Software Engineering will lead a team of 100+ high performing software engineers as they build a number of cutting edge, cloud-based, SaaS solutions for the ever-changing insurance space. The role will lead all thing software-focused and work closely with the Group CTO to deliver the core platform and various new products attached to their core system. The role will also face off both to senior execs internally as well as clients and must be comfortable mixing technology delivery and business focus.
This is a key role working for a growing insurance-focused technology business and requires an experienced engineering leader with a track record of leading large development teams.
To be considered for the role you will have:
- Extensive experience leading large software engineering teams of 100+ engineers
- Experience in building and scaling up engineering teams across multiple locations
- Experience in building products in the insurtech, fintech and or wider FS/Insurance sector preferred
- A background working with cloud/SaaS-based, Microservices focused architectures/products is key
- A hands development/architecture background
- Very strong experience working at board/exec level and facing off to key business-focused stakeholders
- Track record of delivery products in fast-paced, agile/DevOps, high-pressure environments
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.