One of the world's leading technology consulting firms is looking to add a software testing leader to their FS consulting team. The role of Director of Testing will take the lead of the complete testing practice for the insurance business unit of the multi-national, household brand. The firm in question is in rapid growth mode and the role represents an opportunity to join working on cutting edge assignments, while also joining in a senior role with a direct route to VP progression.
(Must come from a Consultancy background)
The role of Director of Testing will work closely with key insurance client accounts to manage all testing services offered. You will act as the critical link between the external client portfolio and the internal delivery capability. You will manage delivery while also advising clients on core services and solutions on offer. It is essential that you have the ability to work closely with key senior stakeholders within clients while also managing senior technical personnel internally.
To be considered for the role of Director of Testing (Practice Lead) you will have:
- Strong background in testing leadership, ideally from a technical background
- Experience working in a consultancy environment, in a client facing capacity
- Ideally, some exposure to the FS/insurance sector would be preferred
- Experience of managing senior level stakeholders
- Experience of leading and delivery large scale testing solutions
- Experience of working with offshore teams
- Good understanding of modern technology approaches, ie: DevOps, Agile, etc
This is a key, business critical role working for one of the worlds leading brands in tech consulting. You will have the chance to work on projects for some of the most recognised insurance firms in the UK while also being fast-tracked to VP promotion within the next 2 years. For a full role and company briefing please send your CV Immediately.
If you are interested in this role, please apply below or contact me for more information.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.