Title: .NET Developer
Day rate: £500 - £700
Duration: 6 months (initial)
IR35 Status: Inside
Eames Consulting are partnered with a top business that are global pioneers in their industry!
I am in search of a tech savvy .Net Developer who enjoys problem solving and consulting with stakeholders to present solutions. The project is an internal application that needs upgrading and expended onto multiple platforms which you need solid integration experience for.
If you enjoy complex environments and you have a solid coding base, then this is a good role for you. This project is delivery based with BAU support included, which offers a diverse environment.
- .NET, .NET CORE, C#, Angular and proficient in the design and implementation of web-based applications, websites, mobile-friendly websites and mobile applications development.
- Object oriented design patterns of enterprise architecture
- Development using ASP.Net Framework 4.0 or later, .NET Core
- Strong experience with ASP.Net/Web services, XML, XSLT, Java script, jQuery, Entity Framework
- Agile Life-cycle methodologies
- Source control system experience such as Azure DevOps, or Team Foundation.
- Extensive HTML and CSS experience
- Operating systems experience with MS SQL 2017 or later editions.
- Extensive SQL Reporting Services or any .NET reporting tool experience
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.